AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Angelina Says Motherhood has Made her Beautiful

Angelina Jolie says that motherhood has made her appreciate her looks.
She tells Britain's You magazine, "I know this is going to sound corny, but I first became happy with the way I look when I became a mother. There's this idea that beauty is when someone does your hair and puts a lot of make-up on you and sticks your face on the cover of a magazine. Is that beauty?"
She also feels that as she gets older she looks more and more like her late mother, Marcheline Bertrand, who died last year from cancer.
She adds, "You know what is beautiful? My mom. She was beautiful to me, and I look more like my mom as I get older. Something else comes out of you when you become a parent and, as you get older, you start to see more character in your face. Now, when I look at myself, I just see somebody at peace, and I see a mom, and I see my own relatives in my face - and that's a kind of beauty that exists for everybody and doesn't disappear." Source
People always talk about women’s looks falling apart after they have kids but I find that many women are most beautiful during and after their pregnancies.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home