AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Michelle Williams is Still Broken up Over Heath's Death

Even though almost a year has past since the death of her ex, Heath Ledger, actress Michelle Williams says that its still hard to deal with.
In an interview she was asked about him and began crying.
"It's so sad. I guess it's always changing," Michelle replies when asked how she's doing. "What else can I say? I just wake up each day in a slightly different place — grief is like a moving river, so that's what I mean by 'it's always changing.' It's a strange thing to say because I'm at heart an optimistic person, but I would say in some ways it just gets worse. It's just that the more time that passes, the more you miss someone. In some ways it gets worse. That's what I would say."
The one thing that brings her the most joy however, is her and Heath’s daughter Matilda. "I don't want to work while she's in school," Michelle said. "I want her to have a routine. I want the plainest, simplest, most ordinary, habituated routine possible. I just want to know what's coming next." Source
I was just watching and E! True Hollywood story about him. The one true joy in his life was his family. It seems that Michelle shares that sentiment. Dang it, why did they have to break up?!

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home