AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, January 26, 2009

Paris Wants to Work with Lady Gaga

Paris Hilton plans to collaborate with former classmate Lady Gaga.
According to reports, certain tracks from Lady Gaga’s album are taking digs at Paris and this has upset her.
A pal of Hilton's recently told OK! magazine, "She's livid that she's been singled out on the internet as an object of derision over Lady GaGa's CD."
But paris says that there’s no beef.
Paris tells HollyScoop.com, "I just read about Lady GaGa's comments and I love her. I think she is an incredible artist. I love her style. I love her music. I listen to her all the time. I would love to work with her. She seems so cool. She is a very smart girl... (I'd) love to get in touch with Lady GaGa and go to one of her shows."
Source
Oh how sweet…I guess.
Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com and Wordpress.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home