AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Baby Defends Man-Kiss

The photo that shocked the world, Baby kissing Lil’ Wayne, is still raising eyebrows. Baby recently spoke publicly about it with radio personality Tim Westwood.

"That's my son, ya heard me?" said Birdman. "If he was right here, I'd kiss him again. I kiss my daughter, my other son ...

"I mean, you have children?" he asked Westwood. "Well, if you did, you'd understand what I meant with it. I just think people took that too far man. That's my son. I'll do it again tomorrow, I'll kill for him. Ride and die for him." Source

Um, OK…I’m sorry but non-European/GROWN men simply don’t engage in such behavior if there isn’t a little sugar in their tea.

Lo Poullard, card carrying hag, approves this message.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home