AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, May 01, 2009

Random Pics

Really Mickey Rourke? It’s rude to be this creepy looking. Knock it off.
He is not of this world. Get the kids…hide in the cellar…pray for Jesus to take you up in the rapture.
I think I just got a yeast infection from just looking at this pic. This might possibly be the gayest picture ever. As a fag hag I want to print out a hundred copies of it and roll around in it whilst wearing a fuscia boa and playin Cher’s greatest hits. Who’s feet? Why am I not surprised?
Xtina…I’ve been counseling you for quite some time now on how to upgrade your appearance and apparently you’re not listening. I guess I must call in the big dawgs. Jesus, Yea, we got a live one down here. Take the wheel, scour it with some Ponds pads and drive her to a nuclear plant to soak this mess off her face with something industrial.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home