AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

R. Kelly Strikes Out

R. Kelly tried to seduce some chicks into his hotel room at London’s Movida’s belvedere IX recently.
He told the young lady: “Come back with me to my hotel. It’s only seven minutes away. I haven’t invited anybody else back. Well… maybe one or two girls… I want to make you feel good, like you never have before. I’m for real.”
Then he tried to rub her back saying: “Do you like that? It’s pain, but it’s good pain, isn’t it?’” Source
Lol. I see why he sticks to little girls. They’re feeble minded enough to fall for that crap. Sir! Unhand my shoulders and leave me the hell alone!

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home