AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wacko Jacko Back at the Superbowl?!?!

We're hearing that MJ may be surprising us all at Sunday’s Super Bowl. He won’t be performing though; he’ll be in a series of TV commercials promoting the 25th anniversary of Thriller. Also, Pepsi is said to be honoring Mike with a commercial based on the Thriller video. Source
I must say that I’m actually looking forward to this. I’m sure the Pepsi commercial will be hot. I mean, damn near every adaptation I’ve seen of that thing has been friggin awesome, from the Filipino inmates to the bridal party to the folks on the train (hilar!). And any commercials MJ does will either be fantabulous or a train wreck. In either case, Lo will be pleased. Can't wait to see MJ in action and can't wait to watch my Giants play. GOOOOOOO Big Blue!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home