AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, July 28, 2008

Random Pics

So she’s dumb and she’s mean. What responsible non-assholey parent would do this to their son.
$5 says Paw Paw George reeks of weed, E&J and hot sauce. Eff it, $10!!!
I see someone’s been shopping at Wet Seal again.
I generally lie Maggie Gyllenhaal regardless of her doughy old lady face. But damnit if I’ll let this sateen jumpsuit slide. Quit it Magz! Blue looks like an extra from The Wiz. And Blu, in case you were wondering, that was NOT a compliment.
As a card carrying member of the pleasantly plump crew I’m all for embracing ones thickness. But um, that’s on the verge of looking smelly. This makes me so sad inside.
Looks like a case of all berry and no twig. Lordie, wear a cup for Pete’s sake.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home