AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dead Man Standing?

I must preface this post entry by saying that for those of you who have not already heard about this story or seen these pics what you are about to see will shatter your world in the following ways:
1. You’ll be so amazed/confused that you brain will explode.
2. You’ll be so disgusted/horrified that you’ll get sick and subsequently have nightmares.
3. You’ll laugh until you shart on yourself causing you to have to go home from work early with a big poo stain on your dockers.
Ok, here goes…I’ll show the pics first…then explain the sit-chee-a-shun.

Notice something off? Well you should! Cus homeboy chillin in the corner…yea, that dude is dead. Dead. Dead. Dead. I know, you’re wondering how a dead dude is standing in the corner. Well apparently this young man’s wishes were that when he died, he wanted to “stand up” because he didn’t lay down for ANYBODY. Angel Pantoja Madina’s body was found under an underpass in Puerto Rico and the wake was held over three days at his mothers home. So for three days Carlos was propped up in the corner G’d up from the street up like he was posted on someone’s corner. Source
I haven’t been able to breathe since I heard this damn story. I’m scared out of my mind by the prospect of an upright corpse chilling in the living room. At the same time I’m so fascinated I look at the pics AT LEAST four times a day.

After I saw pics of Yolanda King’s (Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s daughter) wake where she was propped up on a chaise lounge I thought that was ridiculous. But now, in comparison to holmes standin up there, I’d say that Yolanda’s wake was pretty damn classy.

Anyway, I need yall to weigh in. Oh, and be forewarned, from this day forward, anytime I mention or allude to anyone or anything standing up, you very well may see Angel’s pic. Im’ just sayin’.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home