AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Neyo Apologizes to Ho-Han

Neyo said that he didn’t want to work with Lindz cus he didn’t know how he could help her. But after working with her on her new album “In the Dark he told E! that she has "ridiculously fabulous" vocal abilities. He said, "Miss Lindsay Lohan, I apologize if you are watching. I am sorry. There we go. Straight up and down I thought it was gonna suck. I was like, Lindsay Lohan are you joking? Are you serious? What the hell am I going to do for Lindsay Lohan? I took it as a challenge. And we put together a record for her.
"It's a quality record. One that I didn't think she was going to be able to pull off. Again, I will admit that. Straight up and down. I had to eat my words. I tried to call her and apologize for the assumption." Source
Rediculously fabulous eh? I dunno. Let’s check out Lindsay’s last attempt at music.


Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home