AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Janet Shows Us her Panties

Miss Jackson if your nasty is ready to launch her new lingerie line called Pleasure Principle. The line will ‘support’ women sized 32A to 44G (got damn!). She says,
"I hate when you've had on a bra all day long and you just can't wait to take it off - every woman has experienced that. A lot of lingerie tends to leave those marks and be uncomfortable. This line is about detail, fit and comfort as well as beauty and making women feel sexy. In order for me to do something I have to be very passionate about it or I won't give it my all. I had so much fun designing this." Source
All I would want to make sure is that there aren’t any wardrobe malfunctions while wearing her bras. Lord knows Lo doesn’t need her gazangas popping out. Anywho, here’s a pic of Janet wearing the kinda underwear she probably likes best.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeh that second picture make me realize that i wouldn't mind being Janet's underwear ;)

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home