AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Pepa's Got Somethin to Say

Pepa of Salt-N-Pepa has penned a tell-all book. In the book she discusses her various relationships and how some of them turned very violent. Here’s an excerpt:
“I had the hot iron in my hand and he had a handful of my hair. He grabbed the hand with the iron in it and was pushing [it] toward my face. … He ended up pressing that hot iron against my other arm. I heard my flesh sizzling, and the smell was sickening. I started screaming from the pain. He dropped the iron and I turned to run, and his nail swiped across my eyeball and shredded my cornea.” The incident left her with deep scars and an eye patch.
Click here for more. The book is entitled “Let’s Talk About Pep” and was released August 26th.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home