AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Ur-sher Post

Usher will be among the music artists performing this Sunday (September 7, 2008) at the kickoff of the NFL season. He hopes that this performance will open the door for him to perform at the Superbowl’s halftime show.
"I don't think it's too early to consider it. Certainly being associated with the organization makes that a lot more possible. There have been conversations for a lot of years about me being part of a performance at a Super Bowl… I'm hoping that this leads, definitely, to that. This whole process is basically you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours." Source

In Other Usher News…
Usher is putting together his new tour and he has only the ladies on his brain:

The R&B singer revealed in a recent interview with The Associated Press that he will soon announce details of his “One Night Stand” tour. He said specific dates are still being worked out for about 15 “intimate” venues.
Asked why he wanted to perform a “ladies only” tour, Usher said he relishes the challenge. “There’s only a few artists that can pull that off. I feel like I’ve had such a connection with my audience. This album, I felt like, was definitely the type of one that was more intimate. So what better way to get up close and personal than to make it all women? The ladies like to see that masculine build,” he said. “They question if I still got it.” To go with the theme, Usher is also planning his own line of lingerie and men’s undergarments. He already has a fragrance and cologne. Source

Does his uber jealous man-bride know about this bright idea? I’m gonna guess not.


Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home