AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby David's Dad Wants Him Back From Madonna

Yohane Banda, the biological father of David Banda, Madge’s adopted son, thinks that his son is better off with him. He told the son that he’s disappointed that Madge and Guy are getting a divorce and doesn’t think his son is happy.
"I am still a poor farmer with nothing to offer, but maybe he would be better off back with us. This woman Madonna told me herself that David was beautiful and made her happy and she promised to take good care of him."
The Sun showed him a paparazzi picture of David and Madge and Yohane responded, "He doesn't look happy in this picture. He looks bewildered. If there is no love in the family, is there any love for him? This is a new and terrible thing to happen to him. I am too upset to think clearly. He is only three years old and he has been through so much."
He added that Madonna promised to keep him updated about David’s well-being but she hasn’t done that.
"I thought she would take him away from the danger of malaria and other diseases that kill children here, and that she would let me know that he was happy. I have never heard from her since the day I agreed to let her adopt David. She has sent no photographs or news. I suppose she just wants him for herself." Source
I don’t trust either party here. It was kinda shady how she swooped in out of nowhere and stole lil David like a thief in the night. On the other hand, I bet if she slipped Papa Banda a few bucks he’d shut right up.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home