AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Xtina Wants More Kids; Loves Motherhood

Singer Christina Aguilera, who just had her first child 10 months ago is ready for more.
“Absolutely, we’ll definitely have more kids,” she told PEOPLE at the Africa Rising concert in London Tuesday. How many? “I don’t know. We’ll play it by ear.”
“I’m in love with my life,” she says, although parting with her son to perform can be a drag. “But Mama has to work, Mama has to do a job.”
She adds, “I think it’s important to share what I love – what makes me me – with my son. So I change diapers and I breastfeed him and I play with him and then I work. I want to show Max everything about me.”
She says her son max inspired her new album. “It’s all about color and life. Everything’s a playground for him. Everything is color and fun.”
Source
It’s nice to see her enjoying mommyhood. If only we could do something about that make up…

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home