AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Friday, February 27, 2009

Eartha Kitt Shunned by the Oscars?

Andrew Freedman, former publicist to the late, great Eartha Kitt is upset that she was excluded from this year’s Oscar tribute to stars who had passed away. Eartha died on Christmas after battling colon cancer.
He tells the New York Post, "The producers are either 12 or have been living under a rock for the past 60 years. It's clear that they thought that publicist Warren Cowan was more of a household name. Go figure." Source
Brewer insists that he saw her in the tribute but I totally don’t remember it. I’m currently looking for a clip that shows the full segment because Eartha was an American treasure. I only hope to be as sexy an sassy as she was when I get to be 81 years old.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at TheFlowLive.com, AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home