AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Pink Likes the Ladies

One of my fave pop rockers, Pink is finally sticking her toe out of the closet and confessing she’s bisexual.

She told News of the World, "I'm not embarrassed about being bisexual. This is who I am. Love is pure and I try to keep it that way.
"This is who I am, what I feel. I think it's unnecessary to draw the subject out, but I think it even more stupid not to discuss it. It seems as if bisexuality is a trend and I should whip up the masses. Well, I don't believe in trends, I just believe in me.
"I would also be just as happy with a new woman. I'm not complicated, I sing about love in all its shapes, forms and colours." Source

Why is “You’re Free” playing on repeat in my head?

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home