AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Update 76: Chris Brown Arrested

Chris Brown his moving on from RihRih to singer Keri Hilson, but not in the bed. He’s asked her to help out in the studio on his upcoming album.
“He contacted me like four or five days ago,” Hilson said earlier this week during a promotional appearance at Wet Seal in L.A.’s Beverly Center Mall. “Us working together will probably be the first project I’ve worked on as a songwriter in a while.”
Keri thinks that his fans will stick with him through his legal ordeal. “It is unfortunate what they are going through, but I always feel like if you’ve ever had a fan base, you’re really only one song away from appeasing that fan base,” she said. “Whether that song is autobiographical or whether you want to talk about that or not, you’re just one hit song away. And that’s what I think of the industry in a nutshell.”
As far as her opinion on the incident she says, “I’m still kind of hoping it’s not true. I’m a face-value person. I won’t believe it until I see it.” Source
I can understand Keri wanting to work with Chris. 1. she’s right, we don’t know the details of what he did and 2. Money is money.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at AllVoices.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home