AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Beyaki is Acting Again. Somebody Stop Her!!!

(Photos: DreamWorks/Etta-James.com)

Beyonce will be hitting the big screen again. This time she’ll be portraying the legendary Etta James in the piece Cadillac Records. The film follows the rise and fall of artists like Muddy Waters, Elvis Presley, and Etta James. Columbus Short and Cedric the Entertainer have also signed on for the film. Source
Hmmm, I don’t know. Although Beyonce did pretty well in Dreamgirls I just can’t seem to erase Carmen: A Hipopera out of my head. Plus I’ve been in Beyonce overload for the past 2 years so maybe I just wait till this comes to Netflix before I see it. Do you guys think it’s worth it to hit it up in the theaters?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home