AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Givis Us Free!

Michael Vick could be getting out sooner rather than later. He applied to a prison monitored drug rehabilitation program. His participation in this program can result in him getting out in 12 months as opposed to the original sentence of 24 months. If that happens he has a better chance of playing football by the 2009 season. That is, as long Roger Goodell, the NFL Commissioner, doesn’t tack on a long suspension once Vick is let out of the clink. Source

Well I’m glad he may be getting out earlier. I mean I’m sad for all the dead lil' puppy dogs and all, but 2 years?! They’re messin' with football here. I won’t have it. I just won’t have it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home