AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Video of the Day



Yea so I was in a Hall & Oates kinda mood today, so that's what you'll be getting as your video of the day (whether you like it or not). But I mean really, who doesn't love Hall & Oates?! Especially Maneater. Actually, any song would do for me as long as those two are singing it.
They are just Zexy! Hall, with his All-American good looks...wait, or is that Oates? Oh hell, WHO CARES! Baby just wrap me up tight in your ecru blazer and love me long time! And Oates (or is that Hall?) he has this dark brooding mystery surrounding him. I just wanna dive into his thick lush mustache and cartwheel through his sea of kinks. Ah, thanks to this dynamic duo I'll have a smile on my face all afternoon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home