AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Celebrity Meth Faces: From A to Zoe

Stylist to the stars, Rachel Zoe is getting her own reality show on Bravo. She told Elle UK :

"It's dangerous for me to put myself at the forefront, but I want this TV project to educate people and answer their fashion questions. I want people to understand what I do and more about the fashion business."

I’m not sure if I’m going to watch. I'm sure the show will be informative and all. In fact I was reeled into watching Tyra one day when I was home sick and she was on talking about her new book Style: A to Zoe. Anyway, she seemed to know her shit. The only problem is that I don’t think I can look at her face for 60 minutes straight. She looks like she’s got Progeria or like her face has been steam rolled. Or maybe she needs it to be steam rolled. Yeaaaa, steam roll her! I think that’ll do the trick. Wait, what was I talking about?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I am gonna go check to see if she is a card available on www.starvsstar.com is so then I am so picking her

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home