AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Neyo Can't Handle His Licks

The singer, producer, and songwriter, says in a recent interview:
“I learned the hard way that me and liquor do not mix. I’m not the violent one, I am just the one throwing up.I went out with Jay-Z once. Shots came around but around the fifth I noticed that no one else was drinking them. Nine later and I was throwing up outside of Jay-Z’s car.He threatened to send me the cleaning bill if I was sick inside”. Source
At least he’s not too proud to admit it. I’m sure many of us have had that ONE…BAD…NIGHT.
(in some cases it’s been a few bad nights).

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You've had a FEW bad night my dear Lorin... and I have been in attendance!!! :-) Love ya girlie (P.S. Don't you DARE pull my card!!!! lol)

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home