AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Mel B to Take it all Off

Spice Girl Melanie “Scary Spice” Brown, is thinking about showing all her goods for Playboy even though she’s turned down the Hef’s offers in the past. She told British magazine Closer, "I was offered Playboy last year and again a couple of months ago, and I did turn them down, but that's not to say I wouldn't consider it in the future. I have no problems walking around the house naked or anything." Source
Just cus you like walking about the house naked doesn’t mean you should show the world. But I guess if my body was rockin’ like that I’d be walkin’ through Times Square wearing nothing but some pasties and a pair of tube socks.

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home