AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halle Talks Sexo Sexo With "Esquire"

Halle Berry was voted by Esquire Magazine as the ‘sexiest woman alive’ and wrote an essay for them describing her formula for a good sex life. She said, “You know that stuff they say about a woman being responsible for her own orgasms? That’s all true, and, in my case, that makes me responsible for pretty damn good orgasms.
“They’re much better orgasms than when I was 22, and I wouldn’t let a man control that.
“Not anymore. Now, I’d invite them to participate.
“I’ve learned my tricks. I know what I like. I do not wait around. I initiate. And I’m not all about frequency - I favor intensity.”
“Men in their 20s? Forget it,” she added. Source via Source
Most of the stuff she says seems to make sense. But I can’t seem to wrap myself around the idea of Halle being such a sexual beast. Sure she’s pretty…sure she’s sexy. But something about her screams fridgid nut job. I can picture her sex sessions like that one in “Strictly Business” (which she was in) between Waymon and Diedre where the chick is giving him directions, “A little to the left…to the right…I’m coming…I’m coming…I’m there. Now, here’s a tissue for your thing.”

Want more Manifesto? Check me out at Today.com and Wordpress.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home