AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Peace Out Montel!

The Montel Williams Show is calling it quits after 17 years on the air. No more new shows will be taped but CBS will air a year of “Best of Montel” shows. Monty said, 'I can't say thank you enough to those who've welcomed me into their homes for the past 17 years. It has been both an honor and a joy.''
Do we really need a year of him? I think we’ve had enough. The only time I watched Montel was when Sylvia Brown was on to. She's the worst! Other than that I never really cared for his show. Sally Jesse Raphael however, now that was my bitch. Hell, I’d watch Christina’s show won Univision before I’d watch Montel. Humph! Anywho, we can take solace in the fact that it will all soon be over.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home