AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tick Tock

Any day now J-lo is set to finally drop her load. I feel like she’s been pregnant forever. Anywho, she’s rumored to be laid up in the hospital right now. She’s also supposedly naming her twins Max and Emme. I see. Hmm. Um, well I’m not saying that just cus she’s Puertoricana that she’s gotta name her kids Guadalupe and Guillermo. Cus lord knows NONE of my children will be named ANYTHING like Fuquanda Alize or Shakeim Marquais. BUT, she’s always shoutin "Viva la Boriqua!" from the mountain tops so you would think we could get a Maria Blusette and Juan Carlos up in there somewhere. Actually, who cares what I think? There your kids. Name em Buffy and Jody if you want to. Hmph! Excuse me whilst I go dig in the crates for my Jenny From the Block cassette single.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home