AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Old Woman Who Lives in a Shoe...

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt attended the Screen Actors Guild awards and Angie did nothing but fuel pregnancy rumors by showing up in this here muumuu. I don’t know if she’s preggers but she hasn’t been looking extra skeletal lately and it looks like her rack is getting bigger. There are even rumors that she could be pregnant with twins. That would bring their crew to 6 kids. Jeepers creepers! I love kids but the thought of having that many, that close in age, makes me want to cut my uterus out with a rusty pair of pruning shears. Ah but I digress. I’ll just keep reminding myself that children are a blessing and extend my congrats.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home