AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Video of the Day



So last night, when I should have been sleeping, I was up flipping through the channels looking for something interesting to watch when I came across Poetic Justice. It's one of those movies that you loved when you were younger and thought that it was so good. A few years pass and you watch it again and your perspective is TOTALLY different. Anyway, so I'm watching it and what song comes on? That's right! Get It Up by TLC. That song is so nasty. I guess I knew it was nasty back in the day but its level of nasticle didn't hit me until last night. No wonder Miss Taylor my junior high gym teacher (I hated her by the way) threatened to call our parents if we wouldn't stop singing (and doing the butterfly to) the song in the locker room...sighs. Ah the follies of youth.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home