AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Random Pics

This poor, poor girl. I’ve been a Solange groupie lately but this getup has me rethinking my feelings about her.

Egad!
Someone needs to tell the Michlin man to stop biting his lip…its not sexy. I’ll refrain from commenting on the boxer/swim trunk combo…
I can’t get through a ‘Random Pics’ post without an Aubrey pic. I think she does it on purpose. Somewhere there’s a muppet with furless feet.
I don’t care how good you look, 50 years old + a leotard + a spread eagle stance = nasty as hell. Put on a jogging suit or somethin’ old lady! I know this event was all about aids awareness and such but this picture is too damn funny not to post. And speaking of Dawn…something in the milk ain’t clean in this pic. Really Shauna Sand? Lucite heels? At the damn beach?! I can’t and I won’t. Patricia Arquette needs to be punched I the face for this outfit. She looks like a Texan souvenir shop just threw up on her.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home