AddThis Feed Button
Google
 

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Quote of the Day

Matthew McConaughey said the following about his unborn child:

“Make no doubt about it. My kid will dance. He will be on the beach and he will be taking hikes with a wild bandana on.” Source

That Matthew is such an…and “interesting” character. I like him more and more every time he opens his mouth and says stuff like this.
Total side note-when I read this I let out quite a chortle causing soda pop to come flying through my nose. Why so funny Lo? Well, Brewer has dreams that at least one of his children will become a tap dancer and will bring the art of hoofing back into the forefront. It’s a very detailed and well thought out plan that developed after we watched Tap one night. Sighs…I love that guy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home